Here are the meeting notes from October 10, 2011:
- Merlin would like Eastwatch to hold a combination Archery/Heavy/Rapier/Dance challenge event in May. The date he was thinking of is the weekend of May 11th-13th, 2012. May is a busy month for events and this looks like one of the best weekends to aim for. If you have any suggestions regarding the date of the event or for submitting a bid, please direct them to Merlin email@example.com. Bids should be submitted by the end of December.
- We are planning to have another Winter Dance and Game Revel this March. The tentative date is March 10th. Please submit your bids asap if you are interested in autocrating this event.
- We are in search of a new Exchequer for the group. Dorothea will be stepping down January 31st, 2012, and would like to begin training someone in advance. Please submit your resumes or letters of interest to Merlin.
- The revised Charter is up in our files section. It can be found within the Charters file. Please direct any comments or concerns to Merlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lassarina is till accepting submissions for the next Eastwatch Newsletter. She has extended the date and would like to have any submissions by Weds. Oct. 19th. Please email submissions to email@example.com