May 14 – Meeting Notes
- Eastwatch Archery Guild meeting was conducted tonight and the question was asked if anyone was interested in taking on the position of Archery Guild President and by unanimous vote, Lord Merlin retains the position as Archery Guild President.
- Bids for the upcoming Harvest Festival & Games must be submitted to Lord Merlin NO LATER than June 11, 2012. Tentative dates for the event are either: September 14th thru the 16th or October 19th thru the 21st.
- Party in the Park will be held July 12th thru the 14th, if you have any scrolls you wish to display, projects you have completed, projects you are currently working on, or would like to come and help during the demo please contact Lord Merlin.
- We are looking for volunteers to conduct classes for the purpose of creating Pennons, Banners, Belt Favors (personal and Shire)…If you would like to help with endeavor please contact Lord Merlin or Lady Feodosia.
- We are putting together a committee to consider the redesign of the device for the Shire of Eastwatch. If you have any suggestions, please submit drawings to Lord Merlin
This entry was posted in Chronicler's Corner
. Bookmark the permalink