- The upcoming meeting dates are: March 10th, March 24th, and April 14th.
- Letters of Intent are being accepted for the following Shire positions: MOAS, Chronicler.
- Seonaid inghean Ghriogair is collecting names and awards received for a Shire Order of Precedence. Please contact her with your SCA name and all awards you have received at your earliest convenience.
- Perrin de Sable is looking for demo ideas for the Shire. Several possible demos may include the Chardon Maple Festival, the Apple Butter Festival, and Party in the Park. If you have a suggestion for a demo in Lake, Geauga, or Ashtabula county, please let him know.
- The Masque de la Fou is coming up on March 29th. Please pre-register at an upcoming meeting. If you are doing feast, you must pre-register. Also, we will need help with the event. Please think about volunteering to help with setup, tear down, feast prep, etc. It would be greatly appreciated.
- 3/9 – 3/16 – Gulf Wars, Lumberton, MS
- 3/15 – North Oaken Regional Academy of Defense (NORAD), Dalton, OH
- 3/29 – Masque de la Fou (Masque of the Fool), Mentor, OH