March 10 – Meeting Notes
- Upcoming meeting schedule – March 24, April 14, and April 28.
- Upcoming events: March 9-16 – Gulf Wars in Lumberton, MS; March 15 – Northern Oaken Regional Academy of Defense (NORAD) in Dalton, OH; March 29 – Masque de la Fou (Mask of the Fool) in Mentor, OH.
- We have new officers. Lady Ashlyn will be the new MOAS, and Lady Lassarina will be the new Chronicler.
- Our lady Chatelaine is collecting names and awards received for a Shire Order of Precedence. Please contact her with your SCA name and all awards you have received at your earliest convenience.
- It looks like we are a go for the Maple Festival in Chardon this year. We will have the stage for about an hour on that Sunday and will need volunteers to show off our arts/sciences, performing arts, and martial arts. More details to come.
- Perrin is looking for demo ideas for the Shire. Several possible demos may include the Apple Butter Festival and Party in the Park. If you have a suggestion for a demo in Lake, Geauga, or Ashtabula county, please let Perrin know.
- Our Shire’s event, the Masque de la Fou is coming up on March 29th. Please pre-register at an upcoming meeting. If you are doing feast, you must pre-register. Also, we will need help with the event. Please think about volunteering to help with setup, tear down, feast prep, etc. It would be greatly appreciated.
- We are having a work day this Sunday, March 17th around 1:00pm-ish at Perrin’s house in Painesville for staff and anyone willing to help to work on site tokens, scheduling, etc. If anyone has any banners they would like to loan us for use at the Masque de la Fou event please bring them to meeting.
This entry was posted in Chronicler's Corner
. Bookmark the permalink